- Fellow, University of Milano-Bicocca, CISEPS – Center for Interdisciplinary Studies in Economics, Psychology and Social Sciences
- Consultant, Wise Growth – Strategies for Diversity and Inclusion in Personal and Corporate Development
- Author and Consultant, University of Milano-Bicocca, Bicocca Training and Development Centre
- Editorial Board Member, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, section Evolutionary Developmental Biology
- Project manager, Bio-Techno-Practice Research Empowering Hub
- Researcher, The Hierarchy Group – Approaching Complex Systems in Evolutionary Biology
In addition, I am a freelance consultant.
Current research interests
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Constructive and Critical Philosophy of Interdisciplinarity
- Philosophy of Biology and Evolutionary Theory
- Epistemology-Inspired Methods for Science Training and Education
Scientific referee for
- Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, section Evolutionary Developmental Biology
- Science and Education
- John Templeton Foundation
- Springer Interdisciplinary Evolution Research
- Pikaia Il Portale dell’Evoluzione
I have been member of the following scientific societies: ISHPSSB – International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Sciences of Biology, SIBE – Italian Society of Evolutionary Biology, EPSA – European Philosophy of Science Association, Society for the Study of Evolution.
Specialization diploma in Counselling (systemic-constructionist approach), Centro Panta Rei, Milan.
Postdoc Research Fellow: Philosophy of Science, “Riccardo Massa” Department of Human Sciences, University of Milano Bicocca
- Research project: Philosophy of Science and Evolution: The “Extended Synthesis”
- Visiting Fellow: University of Sydney, Australia, Sydney Centre for the Foundations of Science, 2012
- Visiting Fellow: University of Lisbon, Faculty of Sciences, Applied Evolutionary Epistemology Lab, 2013
- Visiting Fellow: NESCent National Evolutionary Synthesis Center, Durham, NC, 2014
Ph.D. Education and Communication Sciences, University of Milano Bicocca
- 2010: Visiting Graduate Fellow, University of Utah, Department of Philosophy
- Thesis: Adaptive landscapes: a case study of metaphors, models, and synthesis in evolutionary biology. PhD Dissertation in Educational and Communicational Sciences, Human Sciences Doctorate School, University of Milano Bicocca, Milan, Italy.
M.A. Education Sciences, University of Milano Bicocca
- Thesis in Philosophy of Science: Serrelli E (2003). L’ecologia dell’evoluzione: il pluralismo evolutivo letto attraverso un caso di radiazione adattativa. Master Degree Dissertation in Educational Sciences, University of Milano Bicocca, Milan, Italy.